I just updated the WordPress backend and many of the plugins for this site this morning. There are a few of my plugins that have not caught up to the newest version of WordPress yet. Due to this, there are a few features disabled at the moment. I have removed the sign up form for my mailing list since it wasn’t getting any use and got mangled during the upgrade. Some things actually improved with the upgrade. My theme now runs in US English again rather than German and inline comments finally work as they should. I haven’t been able to test everything yet so, if anyone notices something broken, please let me know via the contact form.


By Bill, June 23, 2008, 9:54 am
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Rate this post.)

Add your own comment or set a trackback

Currently no comments

  1. No comment yet

Add your own comment

You need to log in to post your own comments.

Follow comments according to this article through a RSS 2.0 feed

download of file